Thursday, November 29, 2007

[Math4u] Need your help, urgent!

I'm David, a Math teacher, tutoring online. I need an online presentation sharing and collecting site on which my students can easily reach my sources and materials. If you have any suggestions, let me know please. My address is: davidsmiths82@yahoo.co.uk . I need to decide using one asap according to my course schedule. I appreciate any kind of ideas about it.

 

Waiting for your ideas and comments,

 

Thank you,

 

David



Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: