Thursday, November 29, 2007

Re: :::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: May I know the time, please (CLASSIC HUMOUR)

Hi Anurag!  Your above 'joke' or humour is indeed very good and thought provoking!  Regards. Samson.

Anurag's <anuragbhatia@gmail.com> wrote:
Young Man: Sir, may I know the time, please?



Old Man: Certainly not.



Young Man: Sir, but why? What are you going to lose,if

you tell me the time?



Old Man: Yes, I may lose something if I tell you the time.



Young Man: But Sir, can you tell me how?



Old Man : See, if I tell you the time you will



definitely thank me and may be tomorrow again you will



ask me the time.

Young Man: Quite possible.



Old Man: May be we meet two three times more and you will



ask my name and address.



Young Man: Quite possible.



Old Man: One day you may come to my house saying you were



just passing by and came into wish me.



Then as a courtsey, I will offer you a cup of tea.



After my courteous approach you will try to come



again.This time you will appreciate tea and ask who has



made it.?



Young Man: Possible



Old Man: Then I will tell you that my daughter has



and I will then have to introduce my young and pretty



daughter to you & you will admire my daughter.



Young Man: Smiles. ;)



Old Man: Now onwards you will try to meet my daughter



again and again. You will offer her to go out for a movie together and

a date with you.

Young Man: Smiles



Old Man: My daughter may start liking you and start



waiting for you. After meeting regularly you will fall in



love with her and propose her for marriage.



Young Man: Smiles



Old Man: One day both of you will come to me and tell me



about your love and ask for my permission.



Young Man: Oh Yes! And smiles



Old Man: (Angrily) Young man, I will never marry my



daughter to a person like you who does not even own a

watch.


--
Thanks
Anurag Bhatia


"Courage is grace under pressure."


Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now. __._,_.___

Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              Linda Miller   (LMcloverberry1@aol.com)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: