Sunday, November 04, 2007

Re: [Math4u] Plz Help me - Math Problem 2

I have a question.Where is your country.after that  I will hlp u.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ashok Hari <grpashok@yahoo.co.in>Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2007 8:19:49 AM
Subject: [Math4u] Plz Help me - Math Problem 2

Dear all,
 
  I am studying at Open University so I don't have a proper teacher who can teach me, particularly math. Because of that I am on my own with math. While I go through the math I find some doubts. Please and kindly give your ideas and notes to clear my doubts...
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: