Monday, November 05, 2007

:::|Sweet Jokes™ |::: Advice for Hillary

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT


in January 2009


Hillary Clinton  gets elected President and is spending her first night in the White House.  She has waited so  long..........

 

 The ghost of George Washington appears, and Hillary says,

"How can I best serve my country?"

 

 

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

 

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

 

 Jefferson says,

"Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

 

 On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln  appears...

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

 

 

 

Lincoln says,

 

"Go to the theater."

 





 

  __._,_.___

Group Email Addresses
Post message: sweet_jokes@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    sweet_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
List owner:   sweet_jokes-owner@yahoogroups.com
Moderator:    ANURAG BHATIA (anurag.bhatia@gmail.com)
              Linda Miller   (LMcloverberry1@aol.com)




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: