Monday, December 31, 2007

Re: [Math4u] Re: i am in desperate need of help with math

yeah thanks. that kind of stuff is easy ;) its the more in depth stuff..

----- Original Message ----
From: Kirk Bevins <hatton02@yahoo.co.uk>
To: Math4u@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 1:46:28 PM
Subject: [Math4u] Re: i am in desperate need of help with math

--- In Math4u@yahoogroups. com, "lizjones2008" <lizjones2008@ ...> wrote:
>
> Hi. I have taken this math course at school (cecil college) twice. I
am
> clueless when it comes to anything other than basic math. This math
> course is algebra and trig. I am in major need of help. Is there
anyone
> who is interested in tutoring and or helping me? Please and thank
you!
> -L
>

Algebra IS basic maths ;). Oh, and I'm in England so I can't help you.
I haven't got the energy for online tutoring any more. Algebra is just
arithmetic hidden in numbers.

3a means 3 x a where 'a' is any number. If a was equal to 6, then 3a =
3 x 6 = 18. Learning more rules like this, it becomes easy.




Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: