Tuesday, September 25, 2007

[Math4u] another person, with instant messaging, needs help

Thank you. I wish I would have spoken to you before I took my math test today. I know that I missed to problems for sure. They were ones that looked like this
 
Write the equation of the line passing through (-2,4) and parellel to the line x-3y=9 perpendicular. Any ways there were two of these on our test one refering to the parellel and one to the perpandicular.  I love algebra when I can understand it. I find my self comming to more struggles as I go on. Do you have some kind of IM system so that if your on line we can just work on a problem that I might be stuck on? I have myspace IM and yahoo.
Stacie

----- Original Message ----
From: mohmmed shawdeh <mshawdeh1977@yahoo.com>
To: Math4u@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 9:04:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Math4u] Re: Need help!

thank you....
r u teacher ?
and where r y from ?
i am teacher math .... may name mohmmed .


bhartendusaxena <bhartendusaxena@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
hi,
i m good in maths especially algebra.if u want any help ask me any
time i will solve all your problems.




ÇäÖã áÃßÈÑ ãÌãæÚÉ ÚÑÈÈíÉ ÊÑÈæíÉ
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/mainwlar/
ÇäÖã ááãäÊÏì ÇáÊÑÈæí ÇáÊÇÈÚ áåÐå ÇáãÌãæÚÉ
http://edu-d- c.com/vb/


Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!




Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: