Saturday, September 29, 2007

[Math4u] Re: another person, with instant messaging, needs help

Hi i appreciate u if i can help anyone i can help u to understand
maths problems in an easy way for this u can talk with me
bhartendusaxena@gmail.com just send me message any time using this id
I have good experience to teach students. i can to say about myself is
ththat i do this to give back what i learned.
bye.
--- In Math4u@yahoogroups.com, stacie rettew <srettew@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you. I wish I would have spoken to you before I took my math
test today. I know that I missed two problems for sure. They were ones
that looked like this:
>
> Write the equation of the line passing through (-2,4) and parellel
to the line x-3y=9 perpendicular. Anyways there were two of these on
our test one refering to the parallel and one to the perpandicular. I
love algebra when I can understand it. I find myself coming to more
struggles as I go on. Do you have some kind of IM system so that if
you're on-line we can just work on a problem that I might be stuck on?
I have myspace IM and yahoo.
> Stacie
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Math4u/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Math4u/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Math4u-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Math4u-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Math4u-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: