Sunday, September 30, 2007

[Math4u] Online Math Quiz

I have been away from Math4U for sometime as my studies at college were underway.

I have put up a new web site where I am putting together online math quizzes for anyone to try.

Its a start and so far there are 3 quizzes on Algebra and same number of quizzes on limits. These are multiple chioce type questions. It will take me some time to enter data for all the quizzes I plan to upload, so keep visiting my site regulary

Site Address:

http://www.thinkanddone.com/exams/main.aspx

Asad S Yousaf

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: